1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a need to know that information to provide the requested loan origination services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.